30 minute phone call with our firm for any personal legal matter even on pre-existing issues.
Phone Calls on Your Behalf (3 per month)
- A phone call or letter on an attorney's letterhead can help you get the results you need.
Document Review & In person Consultation ( 3 per month)
- We will review up to 3 of your documents of up to fifteen (15) pages each.
- You may come in for a 15 minute consultation regarding documents (1 per month)
- You must be named as a contracting party on personal legal documents to be reviewed.
24/7 Emergency Access
- After-hours legal consultation for covered legal emergencies such as: if you're arrested or detained, if you're seriously injured, if you're served with a warrant, or if the state tries to take your child(ren).
Social Media/Online Harrasement Letters
If you are being harrased on social media we will help you protect your name, reputation, and image.
If you are charged with speeding or a similar traffic violation ( this does not include driving on a suspended or revoked license) we will represent you. Moving violation must be dated a day after you have signed up for subscription membership.
Write letters on your behalf or assit with collection efforts
Need help responding or disputing an issue. We can help by assisting with writing 3 letters on your behalf. We can also assit with helping you collect on unpaid debt.
45 minute in-person & one on one
Come and sit down for up to 45 minutes with our firm as we provide a step-by-step solutions based stragety. We will give you a written strategic plan and best ways to implement it.
25% Off additional legal services, litigation, and representation.